MILWAUKEE – Tonight, State Treasurer and candidate for U.S. Senate Sarah Godlewski emerged from the TMJ4 U.S. Senate Democratic primary debate as the clear victor.
“Tonight on the debate stage, Sarah Godlewski showed Wisconsin why she is the best candidate to deliver for the people of our state and beat Ron Johnson in November,” said Jake Strassberger, campaign manager at Sarah for Wisconsin. “Sarah is laser-focused on the issues that matter most to working families and she isn’t afraid to roll up her sleeves to get the job done. After 12 years of Ron Johnson’s dangerous conspiracy theories and partisan games, it’s time to replace him with some common sense and Sarah Godlewski will get the job done.”
In addition to sounding the alarm on threats to reproductive rights, Sarah has prioritized the kitchen table issues that keep hardworking Wisconsinites up at night by releasing policy plans to address these issues in the Senate:
- Rural Wisconsin: U.S. Senate candidate Sarah Godlewski’s rural plan pushes for making broadband a public utility [Milwaukee Journal Sentinel]
- Taking on Big Pharma: U.S. Senate candidate Sarah Godlewski turns focus to cutting drug costs [Cap Times]
- Rising Costs: Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Sarah Godlewski issues ‘Cut Costs Plan,’ calls for suspension of federal gas tax [Milwaukee Journal Sentinel]
- Safeguarding our Drinking Water: Godlewski tours Marinette with clean water plan [Eagle Herald]
- Mental Health Crisis: Sarah Godlewski releases plan to address mental health crisis [Milwaukee Journal Sentinel]